Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's been a long time!

My last post was over a month ago in May.  I completely slacked off on writing which is partly to do with working and partly to do with changing my business strategy.  There has been a lot going on in my house and my head and it has kept me so busy and on top of it all the summer arrived which gave me even more things on my plate to take care of. 

I have been very good in getting things listed and cleaning up and moving out inventory.  I have done little thrifting for the business but I have done some.  I went to a church bag sale with my mother where I was able to score three bags of designer clothing for my store.  I've been to the Goodwill twice and to a few tag sales but I am really trying to be true to my word and get my house cleaned out!  I have tons to list!

I have learned so much about my business in the past few months and a lot of that has to do with the E-Bay sellers meetings that I have been going to.  I've meet great people and made some connections that were needed in order to move forward and educate myself.  I'm determined to align myself with the proper people in order to be a successful entrepreneur!

During the time I wasn't writing, I had a very successful tag sale.  We had a couple of family's on the street partake so that it could be a multi family sale.  It was fun but is definitely work!

I am up to about 370 items listed, have increased my store size and have passed 400 feedback.  I would really like to increase my items listed to 1000 by the end of the summer and be completely prepared for back to school sales and the Christmas selling season this year.  Last year I had just started and didn't know what to expect.  The summer has also been slow because I got a late start on listing everything summer related.  I have completely revamped everything and have started writing descriptions now for Christmas items so I don't feel slammed and all I have to do is hit a button and have tons of items listed.

OK.  So now I am back on the blogging kick.  Hopefully you will stay with me and continue on my ventures with me.  Hope you have been well!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...