Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Longer Than Expected Break!

Created by Sally Milo
I had no intention of taking a break from my blog but things got a bit hectic during the holidays.  I was teaching some eBay selling classes while tons of Christmas sales were rolling in and it was hard to keep up!  I also took a good hard look at my business and decided that I wanted to go in a different direction.  I want to stay true to my passion of selling dinnerware and have decided that I am letting the consignment side of my business go as well as the other items that don't fit in the kitchen category.  I realized that my niche is kitchen and I do love it, even the shipping and packing part!  The other stuff not so much.  So I've started the huge effort of going through everything I have.  The only difficult side of it is that it's still winter here in Connecticut and I can't get into my garage as often as I would like.  I'm going full force once the weather breaks though and get it clean out once and for all!

I have a Basics of Selling on eBay class coming up in March which I'm also getting prepared for.  It's a lot of work to get it all set up and ready but I'm almost there.  The conference room is rented and the class size is filling up quickly which I am very happy about!  I only have a few seats left!

eBay should be coming out with there Spring Update soon. I'm excited to see what's in store for us this year.  Last year, there were so many that I hardly knew where to start making changes.  Hopefully this year won't be so overwhelming.

I have many more tales to tell but the most important one is that I'm back!  There are so many important updates that I want to share with you.  All in due time though...Cheers!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...