Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2012 USPS Shipping Rate Increase

The Stamps.com Blog has a great article about the new USPS rate increase.  It is a couple of weeks old but what caught my fancy was that Eric Nash from Stamps.com just announced a new Regional Rate Box Size coming out in 2012.   So I quickly went over to their blog to check it out and I wanted to share it with you.  Click the link below to read the article. 

Stamps.com Blog » 2012 USPS Shipping Rate Increase

I must say that this new size excites me because it will allow me to ship all my dinnerware through the USPS instead of UPS.  I must admit that UPS leaves a bad taste in my mouth since I'm always having to file claims for damaged items.  I've never had an issue with USPS and find it much more convenient.  I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...