The tag sales were pretty flat today. I headed out around 9am and hit a sale where I found this Hungarian embroidery that I envision as a pillow. Perhaps I will one day make it into one but I would need to center it a bit more. It could always be used as a dresser decoration which is it's actual purpose. The embroidery is very well done. The back looks almost like the front. Until I decide what I'm going to do with it, it's going into my Hungarian stockpile for my Etsy store.
I also got these four stationary sets from her. The two in the front are Punch Studio. I have had luck selling those on eBay. The other two are ultra cute and if they aren't sellable, then they will be going into the gift bin!
I moved on and found these DVD's. I have virtually no experience selling DVD's so I gave these a shot. Big Fish is brand new and still sealed. It's selling for between $7-$10 on eBay so I did good on that one. The three SNL Best of's are going to be sold as a lot and I got What's Eating Gilbert Grape for myself. It one of my favorite movies. I never buy any movies for myself but when I see one that I truly will watch over and over, I snag it.
This was an ultra small sale so I pushed on.
This pretty little dish I got at a sale that I had to drive a bit for. I didn't mind though because I was going to my mom's for lunch and this sale wasn't too far from her house. Otherwise, I probably would not have gone.
The dish is Victoria and was made in Czechoslovakia. I looked it up on eBay really quick and didn't find to much about it. I'll have to do some more research on it. It's very cute and in wonderful condition. The flowers are all around the outside as well and it has four feet rather than a flat base. It was unique and didn't cost that much so I bought it.
And that's all I got today! I do have plans on going to the Goodwill in the morning though. I was there earlier in the week and saw some stuff that I wanted to get that will be at half price tomorrow. I will share those goods with you tomorrow! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment