Thursday, March 10, 2011

AuctionBytes, E-Bay Radio and ways to stay informed

One of my favorite blogs is AuctionBytes Blog by Ina Steiner.  It is chock full of information about every selling site that you can think of.  It is part of the AutionBytes Website that has so much information for wanna-be sellers, advanced sellers and complete experts!  It is a regular must read (at least for me) and has helped me immensely develop myself as a reseller online.

Another must for me is E-Bay Radio with Hosts Griff and Lee.   This is strictly about E-Bay but since E-Bay is a large part of my business and the biggest venue available I have to listen.  It's great because you can listen while you list.  They are on twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, however you can also listen to them via their archives.  Griff and Lee are very funny and they have really good guests on that are very pertinent to the things that I need to know.  Plus the gentleman (and his names escapes me at the moment) from E-Bay UK reports about the goings on across the pond completely makes me swoon in my need-a-new-chair seat with his sauve Brit accent.  Anyways, this is a really important venue if you are truly going for the gusto because E-Bay is very convaluted and has so many rules and regs that alot of what I never would have thought of is explained to me in plain English.

I also get tired of listing or accounting or shipping or cleaning or working and take a break from it all by reading the E-Bay Discussion Boards and the Etsy Blog.  Both are jammed packed with information.  Because I signed up for the Etsy Blog newsletter aptly names "Success", I was informed about an online Symposium and attended through my computer.  It was a full day event and I didn't miss any work time because I was listing the entire time I was listing!  Grabbed a ton of useful information too!

Where do you get your updates and information?  What do you do to stay informed?

3 comments:

  1. FYI: Your Ebay link doesn't work...trying to google it and find it that way, but all their links are broken too! Hmmm, bummer...Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it! This link seems to work:
    http://www.voicemarketingradio.com/vmr/?q=on-demand&ts=1301581384982&digest=8387e5c810b5085e310ba7092da121a9f06613df

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I linked it from "My Groups" which has a password. Oops!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...