Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One of My Favorite Pit Stops

I absolutely love the Goodwill.  This one is right around the corner from my house which makes it dangerous yet convenient at the same time.  My usual time for stopping in the Goodwill is right after I've done my shipping.  It's just all too convenient.  I literally drive down the road to the post office, drop my packages, turn the corner, hit up the Goodwill for any goodies, and on my way back I have the supermarket (right across the street from the post office) which also has my bank inside.  If I need gas, that's a half a block away too.  I drive less than a mile round trip, am never gone long and I can get right back to selling!

Yesterday, when I took the picture, I could not find one single thing that really intrigued me inside.  That is a very rare occurrence because I almost always find something that I can sell here.  I think part of it was the fact that my mind was on listing and I had such a burning desire to get back to my computer!  I was kind of disappointed because I had never gotten out again this weekend to anymore tag sales and really wanted to find something new here.  I'm hoping that I will have a couple more sales pop up this weekend even though I have plenty of inventory!

I have been starting to work on the huge inventory of clothing that I have accumulated over the past six months.  I am enjoying it because it gives me a break from listing books, china and collectibles.  I think having a full array of items will keep me intrigued with everything.  Which brings me to the fact that I have to get more items up on Etsy and Alibris.  It has been a couple of weeks since I have listed on the two sites and I need to add more inventory.  Definitely on my to do list this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...