Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dog Days of the Summer Selling Season


I can already feel it.  The dog days of the summer selling season when sales nearly dry up like a puddle in the desert.  The best thing that I could do to help ease the slow down in sales is to list as many BBQ, outdoor, yard and garden things as possible.  Other than that, I am going to just keep listing as much as I can through out the summer to beef up inventory.  I'll be ready for the fall and the holidays with a ton of inventory.  I've already started listing Christmas items and have about a dozen ready to be put up.  I love that added flexibility of my software.  To be able to list and have my items ready to go when I hit the button!  This holiday season I'm expecting to have many more sales and be ultra-prepared.  Wow, I can't believe it's not even June and I'm already thinking about the Christmas selling season. That's scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...