Salt & Pepper Shakers. People love nautical and since they are new in the box (NIB), I can sell them for more!
The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter, brand new and the large tub which is more desirable.
Brand new embroidered tea towels. They came in a box but I'm showing you this shot so that you can see how pretty they are. You better believe that this is not the first shot going up on EBay though!Cute retro modern chores magnets.
Villeroy and Boch candy dish in the Botanica pattern. This is the lid and the best shot of how pretty it is.
A set of Dansk. I got dinner plates, rimmed soup bowls, salad plates and coffee mugs. Dansk is a good seller. (Have I said that before?)
Adorable enamel storage containers with plastic lids. I think they were rarely used as there are no utensil marks or staining to the lids at all.
A beautiful Caribbean blue Le Creuset dutch oven. It such a shame that there was no lid as it would have sold for twice the amount that it will probably sell for. It's in wonderful condition and so pretty!
Two sets of 6 color coded fondue forks with wood handles in excellent condition (compared to what I saw on EBay!).
3 Blue Ridge Southern Potteries Spray pattern dinner plates. Blue Ridge sells great to the West Coast as they don't have too much of it out there. If you're in the South then you probably come across tons of it!
And finally, my best purchase of the week. Pier 1 Palermo pattern dinnerware. I got tons of pieces (30 to be exact) and half of them are brand new with the original stickers on them! This pattern has been discontinued and is very, very popular. The problem with them is that they chip, crack and craze very, very easily. People want to replace them and I'm going to make a killing off of them!
I spent less than $26 on the items on this pages. Yes, less than $26 for two sets of dinnerware and all the extras! (Happy dance!)
So that is the end of part one. Tomorrow I have tons of vintage goodies to show you! It's been a long weekend and I am now shutting the computer down early tonight and going to relax with a brand new episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent, the brownies that I made this afternoon, a big glass of water to wash them down with and my two little fur children, Ferenc (Feri for short) & Gyula (Hungarian names! Franciscus (Frankie for short) and Julius respectively!) Good night all! Check me out tomorrow!
Many thanks to Apron Thrift Girl for allowing me to contribute to Thrift Share Monday.
LOVE that dutch oven and those magnets are awesome! those fondue sticks are a great find! 1 out of every 3 fondue pots we find to sell doesn't have them!
ReplyDeleteHi Love all your finds, what I would do for one day of sales in America! you have so much more choice and value.
ReplyDeleteLove the fondue sticks and the beautiful Le Cruset pot, goodness knows how heavy that must be ! x
Love the tea towels and the dutch oven. Great finds, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete