Well I have been true to my word and have not gone thrifting at any stores or sales. This weekend is a busy one where I will be working all day tomorrow at my part time job and I have an E-Bay Sellers Group meeting on Sunday afternoon. I will miss all sales. :( I am very tempted to go out but when I look around I tell myself to "Stop It!" and then I start listing. My thrift finds this week are not from outside purchases, rather they are from right here inside my home. So many things that I have collected are not as appealing to me anymore and alas, my beloved baseball card collection is one of them.
I was a big tom boy when I was young and I started this collection about 20 years ago. I have already started to list the good cards on E-bay and will be saying good-bye to the rest of them at my tag sale next weekend.
In my twenties, I was a huge gamer. I would love to whittle away my time playing games but building and running a business takes up quite a bit of time! I have kept some but these will be going up on E-bay shortly.
This is the last box of books in my office that I have to list on Alibris. My mother has just reported to me that she has 25 books that she is donating to the cause plus I still have seven boxes packed full upstairs and four boxes packed full in the garage that were donated by friends. I can't believe how many donations I get when I tell my friends that I am selling on E-bay. They don't even ask for a cut! I love my friends. Good people!
These are two of the crates that I use for transporting listed, unlisted, photographed & unphotographed items. This stuff is unlisted and unphotographed. See the computer games in there?
Usually this bin is empty. I use it to put stuff that needs to go into the storage area that has already been listed. This is all stuff that needs to be listed also! It seem like a daunting task but two days ago there were even more items flowing over and around it!
My only empty crate. Ready for newly listed items that need photographs and to be put in storage until sold. I love crates. They stack and you can put enough in there without making it too heavy. I use the insert from wine boxes to line the bottom so small things won't fall through.
So since this bin is empty, I must get back to listing my baseball cards, books, dishes and whatever else I have put in these bins! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment