Friday, February 7, 2014

My eBay Office - Listing

Lots of natural sunlight and energizing yellow paint
Geez, with two snow storms this week I've completely lost track of time!  Having to shovel the wet, heavy snow really put a damper on everything else.  It is quite exhausting!




I store stuff for Amazon in the file cabinet and boxes
In my second to last My eBay office post, I'm gong to show you my office.  This is where I sit and research and list all my goodies.  It really quite a normal office.  I did take the time yesterday to straighten it up a bit before photos so it's not always this neat. 


Yes, I still have a land line!
I thought about moving this space downstairs to the basement but decided against it.  I spend a lot of time here and I like the natural sunlight as well as the separate space.  I think I would go crazy downstairs all the time.  As it is, there are times when I head downstairs at 3 or 4 pm and when I come upstairs it's pitch black outside so my office remains here!  Cheers!


Labels, paper, books and eBay Classes stuff!
Another storage space for Amazon stuff

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing us all this Catherine! Love your blog and glad you are posting again... I need to do so as well, but only so much time in a day, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...