Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thrift Finds - February 20, 2014

2 baseball gloves and a bag of kickboxing equipment
As promised, here is my huge haul from Tuesdays outing to the Goodwill Outlet.  I ended up getting 99 pieces to sell at a cost of $0.69 each!  Woo hoo!  I did get a ton of stuff for myself and didn't count those in my totals since I'll be keeping that stuff.  So in essence, everything cost well below $0.69.  I am thrilled with this haul and have to make a point to get to the outlet more often.  The total cost of the whole trip was $68.77 and the sale of 3 ties will cover that easy.  The rest will just be gravy on the biscuits!  Cheers!

6 pairs of shoes including 2 Foot Joy golf shoes
Super cute pink Moda International coat


I got a bunch of girls dresses

I'm keeping this bad boy for myself!
I haven't had a leather jacket in years!

I'm also keeping this set!  So cute!

Handbags including a Tignanello which will sell for about $30
You know I had to grab all the ties!


2 Fendi Ties - I'll starting these at auction for $23.99 each

The pick of the litter!

This Davide Pizzigoni design will fetch about $50

BCBG top - too bad it won't fit me :(

2 games, vintage legos, a wilton cake pan, 3 mugs (Wedgwood & Kate Spade), Mary Kay makeup (new & sealed) and more including the bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...