Monday, February 3, 2014

Thrift Finds - February 3, 2014

Of course I grabbed all the ties!
So I'm skipping the My eBay Office Post today because I went to a super bag sale this past weekend!  I got a ton of stuff for only $28!  85 sellable pieces in total plus 5 things for myself and my mom got a few pieces too.  At this particular thrift store, the bag is only for clothing items but it does include shoes and purses as well.  It was a great haul and each item only ended up costing me $0.33 each!  I got a ton of Banana Republic items, a Ralph Lauren Black Label cashmere sweater, a pair of Cole Haan men's shoes and about 5 pairs of ski pants.  I wasn't able to get everything photographed for you so these pictures don't even contain all the shirts, blouses, sweaters and jackets that I got.  The pictures are also only in piles because I haven't had a chance to do any work this weekend as the bag sale took up most of my Saturday and Sunday was family day.  Once I get a few items listed, I will share in further detail.  Cheers!

I may be keeping those strappy heels for myself
Skirts and pants
Some sweaters, ski pants and purses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...