I have to share this recipe (even though the Super Bowl is a a few months away) because it just sounds so good! Because I am a coupon-er, I have signed up for many newsletters in order to receive great coupons. Many times, recipes are included in these newsletters and I'll usually glance at them and not give them much further thought as I scan for a new coupon. However, this one caught my eye and taste buds. It sounds so yummy and I can't wait to try it out. Premio makes Italian sausage that I use to flavor dishes or just make a tasty bowl of pasta. They also have great coupons and when I combine a sale with the coupon I usually get a package of six links or four patties for about $0.75. I have some in my freezer now! Enjoy!
Recipes, Super Bowl MenuPBSSP, Premio’s Super Bowl Sausage Stuffed Peppers, Premio Sausage
No comments:
Post a Comment