Monday, October 3, 2011

Terapeak Mines eBay Data for Keyword Trends

This is a great article of how useful Terapeak is.  I have been a long time fan of Terapeak.  When I first started selling, I had heard of Terapeak but the price was a bit out of reach.  During February, they had a sale and I bit the bullet and signed up.  I will not think twice again about paying for the service as it has been invaluable in pricing products, knowing what would sell and noting trends.  Terapeak is a research tool for eBay that tracks back up to 2 years of sales.  eBay's completed listings only goes back 15 days.  I have been able to price all my Christmas items during the summer with the use of Terapeak as I was able to see if the items I had sold and for what price.  This article shows you trend data for a couple of items from the Back-to-School time.  In my opinion, Terapeak is a must have tool in a sellers arsenal.  

Terapeak Mines eBay Data for Keyword Trends

You can check out Terapeak by clicking the button below.


Know when to sell on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...