Thursday, October 6, 2011
Top 10 Reasons Your Website Is Losing Sales
This article, Top 10 Reasons Your Website Is Losing Sales, on Mashable.com had me take a second look at a few thing in my business. While I do most of the items right, there are a few that I could work on. I really need to implement a video into my listings. I'm not talking about a video describing products since most of my items are one of a kind and that would just be a waste of time. I need to create a short video in the form of an ad. Kind of like a commercial. Something that will stay on peoples minds. Another thing that has been added to my to do list! Enjoy the article. It really rings true no matter what type of selling platform you sell on.
Labels:
Being a Reseller,
Business,
Selling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment