I have not written a thrift finds post in a while! I have been so busy with teaching at the bartending school, teaching the Basics of Selling course to new eBay sellers, marketing my business like crazy, getting ready for the holiday selling season, listing a ton of consignments and celebrating my birthday. I really haven't had much time to do any thifting not to mention I have tons of inventory. I have ventured out to my local Goodwill just to break the monotony and found a few things. I have listed quite a few consignments so I'm going to share a few with you because they are good things to keep your eye out for.
I found two of these lovely serving platters. They are Target brand but I have heard that people do really well with Target stuff and since these were unique, I figured I'd give it a shot. I paid $1 for two and listed them at $19.99.
I also got two of these oval bakers by BIA Cordon Bleu. Granted this isn't the most expensive priced cookware but the pattern is discontinued and they are in very good condition. I priced them at $32.99 each.
This was actually a donation. It was going to be thrown away with a bunch of other things but I rescued it. It is a Daum France bud vase. Daum is well known and pieces can be very expensive. This one (unfortunately) has a couple of tiny chips on the opening. I almost passed on it before I noticed the Daum France signature. It is listed at auction for $49.99.
Here is the signature. Always look closely before you pass something up or toss it!
Here is a Christmas sweater that I got at Savers for (I think) $3. This is the first item that I listed using my new mannequin. I like how it makes the clothing look but I don't like the way the bottom looks. I think I've stared at the picture so long that it bothers me way too much! I'll have to dress the lower half also. What do you think? Am I just being obsessive?
These were a consignment that I received. They are brand new Christian Dior ballet shoes which sold within a few days for $179.99. Items like these shoes makes consignments all the worth while!
Easton Press books are so easy to list and sell very quickly. These sold for $83.99 and are a consignment but I am happy with the profit I made! Keep your eye out for the Franklin Mint books as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment