I also had a stop to pick up a load of donated Christmas decorations and I was happy with what I saw. There are 3 stuffed fabric Christmas trees, a ton of ornaments that I can put into lots and a bunch of porcelain people for a Christmas Village plus a ton more. I was certainly happy with this donation but it did go straight in to the garage since Christmas has just passed. I have plenty of time to work on it throughout the year but right now the thrifted Goodwill items will be worked on first and be up for sale in a couple of days. Did you go thrifting today? What did you find?
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Christmas Decoration Donation and a Thirft Stop
I also had a stop to pick up a load of donated Christmas decorations and I was happy with what I saw. There are 3 stuffed fabric Christmas trees, a ton of ornaments that I can put into lots and a bunch of porcelain people for a Christmas Village plus a ton more. I was certainly happy with this donation but it did go straight in to the garage since Christmas has just passed. I have plenty of time to work on it throughout the year but right now the thrifted Goodwill items will be worked on first and be up for sale in a couple of days. Did you go thrifting today? What did you find?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment