Thursday, January 30, 2014

My eBay Office - Storage



Mostly the mug shelf
So after I am done photographing my items, I put them into storage.  I write down the location on my write-up sheet and put the item on the shelf while the writeup sheets go upstairs to be researched on the computer.  So far, I've only used the pink stickies to label my shelves but I want to be able to find something that isn't permanent like a label.  It's not high on my priority list so I'm sticking with the stickies for now, LOL. 

This is my storage area for anything non-porous since it is my basement and basements do tend to be more humid than the rest of the house.  However, I do have two dehumidifiers and a large Damp-Rid along with a air purifier that seems to do the trick for any of those usual musty basement smells.  I haven't had a problem for a couple of years since I started using all of these together.
 
Dishes & glassware
For anything else that I have like clothing, paper items and plush, I keep all those things in the attic area.  Well actually the hallway and the extra bedroom upstairs.  I have a second floor with a finished bedroom and attic space on both sides.  It so super convenient!  My house isn't that big (about 1100 sq ft with the basement) but since I don't have any kids, all the extra space is used for the business.  I guess I'm pretty lucky in that regard.

Next, I'll be showing you my computer office where everything gets researched and listed (and where I spend most of my time)
More housewares
Mostly collectibles
My upstairs hallway.  I keep things in the file cabinets too.  I also need to seriously reorganize the bookshelves!

The upstairs bedroom that is used for the clothing.  The 2 bins are empty as I just bought them but have intentions of putting the jeans in there since I'm running out of room on these two racks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...