Sunday, January 26, 2014

My eBay Office

The lighting is this picture is a little funny because I never changed the bulb to a daylight bulb on the left side.  It's only a storage area so I didn't really need to.  I'll get to it eventually!
I finally went down into my basement to get it cleaned up and organized so that I could use it as an eBay room rather than just storage.  I had no idea where to start because it was so unorganized and it looked nothing like this picture.  During December I vowed to get it cleaned and organized by the 1st of January so that I can dig my heels back in to my business full force (and start blogging again too!).  I really needed to get this space reorganized for more than one reason though.  My business is growing and I definitely needed to make room for more goods.  I needed to purge things that I had bought  years ago when I was first learning that I know now will not sell.  Knowing what I know now, I kick myself for buying some of these things but we all make mistakes when we are just starting out.  C'est la vie.

During the next few days, I'm going to give you a little tour of my new set up.  It has really helped me get a lot more productive. When it's time to ship something, I no longer have to search for things either.  I've completely organized my storage shelves as well.  I can't wait to show you around!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...