Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Lovely Easter

I had a lovely Easter lunch with the family today.  We have always done lunch in my family.  Grandma too.  We never do dinner.  I think it's a Hungarian thing (possibly European) because all the Hungarians I know do lunch also.

My sister and her husband didn't make it because they went to his mom's for a change.  I don't blame them because I probably would have to switch it up also if I was attached.  Nevertheless we had some Hungarian friends come over with their daughter.  It was nice to catch up with them because they are my age and I used to see then all the time until we both bought houses and started working all the time.  Life goes fast and sometimes you lose track of people for a while. 

Today, I amazingly didn't think about the business at all while I was at my parents.  It was very nice and relaxed and I even came home and watched an hour of TV.  I did eventually get to work and got a few things listed tonight.  It was a nice break though and I feel somewhat recharged.  I guess I need those spurts of no work every once in a while!

On a completely different note, I took this picture last week.  I love it so much.  I love how the lone branch's bud and leaves are popping against a gray sky and the higher branches are blurred.  To me this says Spring is coming but in an nontraditional way without all the bright flowers and green leaves.  I think it's somewhat elegant.  Anyways, I just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...