Wednesday, April 13, 2011

OMGosh!

When I got home from work tonight I re-read my blog and noticed all the misspellings and typos!  I hate having that happen but I wrote that post and had to dash out the door to work.  I have since fixed everything (I think) and hope to not do that again.  It's just that I knew when I got home that I wouldn't want to write a long blog post!

I am still working outside of my business.  Not very much though.  It's only been 5-15 hours a week.  I like the extra cash and I still get to stay behind the bar.  I've been bartending for such a long time that it's really hard to leave it especially when I enjoy it.  I'm actually not really behind a "real bar" though anymore.  I've been instructing new bartenders.  I love it because it's so different.  I get to give so many tips and tricks and help those who are now in the newbie shoes I once wore.  I also enjoy it because I'm teaching and would hope to utilize the skills that I'm learning as a instructor to further advance my E-Bay business one day.  Plus getting me out of the house a little bit doesn't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...