Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrifting this weekend

Being that it's Easter weekend, I have plenty to do.  However, I just checked Craigslist for tag sales this weekend and it seems to be chock full of sales.  Too bad I won't be able to go to any.  I don't know why I checked!  It makes me jealous that all those goodies will be lined in a driveway or garage and I won't be able to visit any!  Being the sneaky girl that I am, I did find one that I will be attending tomorrow!  (hee hee)  It's close by and I already did the food shopping today for the stuffed cabbage ingredients so I'm going!  I'll be there at 9 AM when it opens.  The ad read vintage about three times so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find some goodies.  It also read that they are selling the dining room table for $50 and that this is an estate sale without the estate sale prices.  At least I'll be able to get one sale in this weekend.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! We are on vacation this weekend or I would be out there looking too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...