These past few days have been so rainy, chilly and gray. It really takes away my motivation not to mention I am very achy. When I was twenty-five I was hit by a UPS truck which left me with five bulging disks in my lower back. I haven't had to have surgery yet (thankfully) but when this time of year comes around, I sure feel it. The pressure change in the air sends my body reeling. Working full time as a bartender on my feet until the wee hours of the morning for the past six years hasn't helped my joints either. I loved bartending (still do) but it took a toll on my body. I'm much more suited (now) for the thrifting and reseller lifestyle. I just can't wait for the these darn clouds to part and the warmth to take over. Let the flowers bloom, the grass grow, the buzzy bees fly and the tag sales begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment